Welcome!

Welcome to Neha's Magical Blog. I hope you enjoy it!



Sunday, March 28, 2010

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror


Last year we went to California Adventures and Disneyland. California Adventures has some of the scariest and most exciting rides I have been on. While in California Adventures, we went to many rides including Screamin' California, Soaring Over California, and Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. The scariest ride in California Adventures was the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. This ride took you up about thirty five floors, held you there for a few seconds, dropped you to the ground, and repeated the cycle a second time. I remember that when I we were falling back down on this ride, our heavy camera bag "flew" in the air. When we went back up, it stayed glued to the ground. The Twilight Zone Tower of terror was by far the most thrilling ride that I have ever been on.

No comments:

Post a Comment